Reflection

There are only 2 times in the year that you can really look back on what your life / year has been like. one of them is obviously new year and the other one is your birthday,and as my birthday is Sunday I thought I would have a look back on my previous birthdays / life.

Last year I was 18 so, I made my decision to cut most of my hair for charity, I thought about doing this for a while even before it was was my birthday.so I thought that it would be good if  I do something nice while everyone was being nice to me and in the end, I had 12 inches taken off that was taken off to be made into a wig for a little girl that had lost their hair due to cancer.



The first photo above was taken on the 2nd of may at 10:14 and the second photo was taken the same day just at 12:35, and even though it was one of the hardest things, I think that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Rewind a year to when I was 17, my birthday was on a Thursday and that the day they had under 18's night at one of the nightclubs in town. I obviously went but before we got there my friends had me take 17 shots for my 17th birthday but I don't think they were singles (I got to about 10 and had to stop) when we finally got to the club after consuming more drink, we got out stamp and headed to the dance floor, and I still don't know how I got in and what felt like 15mins I had to run to the toilet to be sick, then the bouncers found me and I got chucked out 😬 so, I had to hang my head in shame and phone my parents so they could come and pick me up to take me home. After that night. I have never drunk that much ever again.



On my 15th, I had a small house party with a few friends and they made me a Justin Bieber cake and a life-size cardboard cut out of him (yes I was a belieber from the very start and yes I still am and no I'm not 12) and they were totally the best things I have ever gotten for my 15th birthday. Rewind a couple of years, for  my 8th birthday we were actually in Spain for the weekend so I got to spend my birthday on the beach and have my cake by the ocean, although there were bits of sand in the cake and I got really bad sunburn because I fell asleep with no suncream on it was a fabulous day.


My 7th birthday is a really distinctive one and I have no idea why but, my dad was playing rugby somewhere in the county so we had to go with him. So my sister and some of the other children were playing around on the other rugby pitch and there's a photo of me standing with the biggest smile on my face wearing a pink, blue, white and yellow stripy top with a big happy birthday badge.


                                                        Emily xxxx



Comments

Popular Posts