Everyday Make-Up

One of my favourite things to do is  watch people do their makeup but not in a  creepy way though just a curious one, so I thought I would share how I do my everyday makeup for anyone who is interested

First, I start with prepping my skin and for that, I use the Benefit Total Moisture facial cream and the Benefit Porefessional


Then it's on the base wich I use the NYX Colour Corrector concealer ( I mostly use the green to cover any redness and the yellow for the darkness under my eyes and the nude to cover the colour so it blends with the foundation better) I also use the no7 beautifully matte foundation in the colour cool vanilla, it's a heavy coverage foundation which I love because it covers my freckles.

                                   

For my eyebrows, I use the Revolution ultra brow palette light- medium I would have gone for medium - dark but I accidentally picked up the wrong palette, although I can still use it as one of the colours is dark enough for my brows. I also highlight under the arch of the brow and also a little above the brow, with the highlighter in the palette because it's fab.

                               

Onto eyes where I prime my lids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion. I absolutely love this, I think that it is the best I have ever used, I can wear it all day under my eyeshadow and when I look in the mirror to take my makeup off at night they are still on the same as it was in the morning. For my eyeshadow, I use Topshop in the shade Pyramid, I think that it is soo pigmented and sparkly (I just love it) I also use a darker shade out of the Naked Palette 3 just to open my eyes more.

                              

For my lashes, I use the Benefit They're Real tinted primer and mascara just to make them look a little longer and fuller. Even though they are only miniatures they have lasted me a good 3 months, which I thought was great.

                              

To highlight, I use the YSL Touch Eclat on my cheek bones, down the top of the nose and the lower half of my chin, to extenuate the thinner parts of my face and give a dewy look.


                           

Finally, for my lips I use the Urban Decay Catfight lipstick because who doesn't love a pink lip?

                           

This is my full look, I hoped you enjoyed my everyday look tutorial. 

                                                             Emily xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts